[rrd-users] since when rrdtool tune can add another DS?

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Oct 15 14:36:10 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

in the 1.5 series there is a much better solution for the whole
'modify rrd' problem ... create has the ability to pre-populate a
new rrd file based on an existing one ...

the stuff in rrd_tune is obviously a merge error, stuff being
documented before it was ever implemented.

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902