[rrd-users] Local maximum and minimum

Philip Gwyn rrd at pied.nu
Thu Oct 15 20:45:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have a 1-wire setup in my attic.  I log temperature and humidity and
generate daily/weekly/monthly graphs.  I use a modified temps.pl from
Thierry Hugue.

What I would very much like is to graph the local maximum and minimum
temperature.  This would be roughly the maximum and minimum over a 24
hour period.  The MAXIMUM and MINIMUM operators don't do what I want -
they find the max for the entire period.

Is this at all possible with RRD graphs?  Or do I have to create another
data set and calculate it by hand?

-Philip