[smokeping-users] Re: smokeping graphs stop generating

Andy Harrison andy.harrison at bbc.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 12:51:28 MEST 2002

Hi Jeff,

The kernel version i'm using is 2.2.16-22 on RedHat 7.0. After having
problems similar to yours i resorted to installing fping via the
fping-2.4b2-2.i386.rpm installation. Looking at my graphs for the past few
weeks, all have been generating successfully. I'm not sure if Redhat was at
fault or the Fping source that i originally used, but its working at least.

Andy