[smokeping-users] Clearing extreme points in graphs?

Jeff Stewart jstewa31 at lists.csc.com
Tue Jan 28 17:11:40 MET 2003

Hi,

Hopefully this is doable.  I have about 6 months worth of data for my
graphs.  Typical RTT is alway 10 - 20 ms.  During this past weekends
sql/slapper fiasco, I've got this huge spike in the graphs, up around
2000+ms, that lasts for a couple of hours.  As expected.

This has the unfortunate side-effect of skewing the graphs on my longer
range charts.  e.g., on a 60 day chart, it appears that ping time are
0.0 (a flat green line along the bottom edge), up til last Saturday.  Is
there any way to clear out these extreme entries?  Short of wiping out
the .rrd files and starting fresh?

Hope this makes sense.  :-)

--
Jeff Stewart                     |   ___ ___  ___
jstewa31 at csc.com                 |  / __/ __|/ __|