[smokeping-users] rsync

cdm cdm33 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 20:24:42 MEST 2003

I'm trying to use "rsync" with smokeping and am
wondering if anyone has done this before so they can
give me a few hints.

I'm setting up a few distributed collector stations
which will then rsync the database (rrd) files back to
a master station.

I'm thinking for the distributed collector stations
I'll set everything up except the cgi-speedy tool and
for the master (web site) station I'll set everything
up except fping and possibly the rrdtool piece.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks,

cd