[smokeping-users] Re: Graphs Appearing but no reading

Roberts, Larry Larry.Roberts at expanets.com
Fri Feb 27 16:39:33 MET 2004

Did you verify that fping can in fact ping the devices in question? Verify
that the names you have in your configuration are pingable first.

Secondly I would look the RRD files getting created. Are these files showing
data. I don't recall off the top of my head the exact syntax, but I know you
can query the RRD files to find out what they contain. Perhaps someone that
has a working system in front of them can tell you.

If your see the graphs,and they are refreshing then I would say your
permissions are most likely ok because they had to be created at some point.