[smokeping-users] Re: SmokePing 2.0rc5, RRDtool 1.2.11 and UTF-8

Erich Titl erich.titl at think.ch
Sun Aug 14 20:44:14 MEST 2005

Tobias

thanks for the quick reply, actually I posted this as a question a few
days ago as I could not make things like 'Büsserach' show up in the mini
views. Unfortunately Switzerland still uses Umlaut characters :-).

Is there a canonical way to use those in the menus and titles without
referring to html encoding.

Thanks

Erich