[smokeping-users] unresponsive system

Robert Reilly rreilly at freshdirect.com
Sat Oct 15 23:17:31 MEST 2005

I have smokeping logging that there are unresponsive systems in the
configuration, I see spots on all graphs for all clients at the same
time that there is no data, but I have checked each system and none have
any packet loss according to smoke ping. Yet during these times of no
data smoke ping is logging that a polling cycle took more the x seconds.
Is there a way to dump out which hosts are failing ? again the nodata
shows up for all hosts and no hosts show packet loss.

Robert