[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping RPM

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Thu Dec 7 23:30:36 MET 2006

I removed the 2.0.9 I made and installed Wil Cooley's, but the emails are
still not coming up correctly.  The html is listed in the email.  I've only
tested this in lotus notes so far, but I suspect it'll be the same for
gmail.   Anyone else experience this?

Chandler Bing

             Wil Cooley
             <wcooley at nakedape
             .cc>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  smokeping-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
             smokeping-users-b                                          cc
             ounce at list.ee.eth
             z.ch                                                  Subject
                                       [smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping RPM

             12/07/2006 12:01
             PM

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 19:29:56 +0100, Tobias Oetiker wrote:

> Hi Chandler,
>
> if you send it to me I will put it up in the contrib area ...
>
> chers
> tobi

Hello Tobi,

I am the originator of the RPM in question.  I have updated them to 2.0.9
for Fedora Core 6, CentOS/RHEL 3 and 4 and corrected the problem Chandler
had with rebuilding them.

You can retrieve the RPMs here:

http://ftp.nakedape.cc/pub/nakedape/rpms/main/el3/rpm/smokeping/
http://ftp.nakedape.cc/pub/nakedape/rpms/main/el4/rpm/smokeping/
http://ftp.nakedape.cc/pub/nakedape/rpms/main/fc6/rpm/smokeping/

They can be used directly with yum:

http://ftp.nakedape.cc/pub/yam/el3-i386/RPMS.nac-main/
http://ftp.nakedape.cc/pub/yam/el4-i386/RPMS.nac-main/
http://ftp.nakedape.cc/pub/yam/fc6-i386/RPMS.nac-main/

Feel free to pull my spec file if you'd like to distribute it with you
releases; that will make it easier to people to build it themselves.

Note that I explicitly filter the dependencies to exclude all but the most
basic tests.  All dependencies not my by these systems can be resolved
through RPMforge repositories.  (http://www.rpmforge.net)

Wil