[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping RPM

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Dec 8 01:00:52 MET 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 14:30 -0800, mchandler at solutions.canon.com wrote:
> I removed the 2.0.9 I made and installed Wil Cooley's, but the emails are
> still not coming up correctly.  The html is listed in the email.  I've on=
ly
> tested this in lotus notes so far, but I suspect it'll be the same for
> gmail.   Anyone else experience this?

Hm, I'm not sure how that could have ever worked with most "normal" MIME
mailers, since the MIME version and content type end up in the body,
rather than the headers.  (It might with Pine or Mutt opening
links/lynx.)  This patch should make tMail work as expected.  (The
changes to the morning report weren't necessary, but I only discovered
that after I'd implemented them and it was easier to change 'html' to
'plain' than revert the whole set.)  I also made the test message HTML
so you could more easily test it.

Wil
--=20
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>
http://nakedape.cc

-- Type: text/x-patch
-- Size: 1k (1636 bytes)

-- Type: application/pgp-signature
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
-- Size: 190 bytes