[smokeping-users] Re: Shortening the step causes smokeping to fail

Jonathan Stewart jonathan.stewart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:23:24 MEST 2006

I feel the fool replying to myself, but i was able to correct the
problem by removing some extra settings i had added to the fping
module.

Specifically, i removed (well commented out)

#hostinterval = 1
#mininterval = 0.002

I don't understand why these settings were causing it to fail... Can
anyone here englighten me?

Thanks again,
Jonathan

--