[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping RPM

Craig Dibble craig at rootdev.com
Wed Sep 20 08:37:36 MEST 2006

Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>
> an idea I have been toying with for some time, is to add the ability
> to generate a webinterface to the Parse::Config module .

Nice idea. Quick question though - do you mean the Config::Grammar module?

For reasons not worth going into here I had been contemplating a
mechanism to turn the config file into XML, which would make sticking a
web front end on it fairly trivial. Once I'd figured out a non-trivial
way to XMLify it ;-)

I definitely think this is worth spending a bit of time on but that's
something I don't have a lot of at the moment.

Hopefully when I get back from holidays in 3 weeks I'll give it some
more thought...

Craig