[smokeping-users] "push @lossargs" and "push @losssmoke" problem with push @lossargs, push @losssmoke in smokeping.pm related to smokeping-2.1.1 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

yilmaz.atag at abs.gov.au yilmaz.atag at abs.gov.au
Tue Jul 17 04:22:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

I installed and configured smokeping -2.1.1 on a Linux machine. I have set
"loss_background" to "yes" in smokeping config file. I can see the nicely
created smokeping graphs in the windows explorer. Then I checked
the apache's error_log and saw the following errors;

smokeping.cgi [client xx.yy.zz.ww]: Use of uninitialized value in
concatenation (.) or string at ~/smokeping/lib/Smokeping.pm line 937.
smokeping.cgi [client xx.yy.zz.ww]: Use of uninitialized value in
concatenation (.) or string at ~/smokeping/lib/Smokeping.pm line 942.

These two lines are referring to two code lines "push @lossargs" and
"push @losssmoke" in Smokeping.pm.

Has anybody encountered this type of problem and solved it? If so, can they
please provide me with the solution?

Thanks in advance.

Yilmaz