[smokeping-users] 1.x vs 2.x performance drop?

Scott Moseman scmoseman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:51:26 CET 2007

"This script runs with normal perl. BUT it will appear to be very
slow, because it does a lot of things when starting up. So if the
script has to be started a fresh on every click, this is both slow and
a tough thing for your webserver. I therefore strongly recomment using
SpeedyCGI."

Perhaps that is my problem.  I guess I shall investigate using SpeedyCGI now.

Thanks,
Scott