[smokeping-users] Slave Master signature error.

Tobi Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sat Jun 14 22:06:45 CEST 2008

Today Shawn Rose wrote:

> This is exactly what I have setup, any what is causing?  "Data from
> remote was signed with 23ae460fd693379412175d83e5fa04d3 which does not
> match our expectation"

this error means that the slave does not suceed in verifying that
the masters signature ... Make sure you are running the same
version of smokeping on the client and the server. There was a
change in the signing protocoll which coult be causing this (there
was a potenial security problem in the earlier version the
protocol).

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902