[smokeping-users] smoketrace starting

Chandler, Mel Mel.Chandler at yum.com
Tue Jun 17 02:09:23 CEST 2008

I'm running 2.4.1

When I click on the * for one of the targets, the window opens, it
displays the column labels, but no data.  The button says starting, but
nothing else happens.  Where did I go wrong?

Chandler Bing

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.