[smokeping-users] Modifying DNS probe to add extra options

Shawn Rose shawnjrose at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 06:00:25 CEST 2008

Hey Niko

Well after betting myself over the head. I dropped the idea of fixing
up DNS.pm. Setup EchoPingDNS, couldn't figure out the error till I
realized echoping on debian etch is a very old version. Grabbed
echoping from the unstable repository and it now works. My project is
on it's way to being complete!! Thanks alot for your help.

Cheers
Shawn Rose

--
Check out