[smokeping-users] Passing arguments to FPing

jan-terje.larsen at telenor.com jan-terje.larsen at telenor.com
Wed Oct 8 10:40:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've tried to search for a solution to my problem, but so far no success.

I want to be able to ping a destination with different source IPs. The reason is that I want to be able to ping both inside and outside a VPN tunnel. As I understand it FPing can do this with the -S option. But how do I utilize this in the smokeping configuration ?
Can I make two probes one for each source IP ?

This is my first post here, so I apologise if I'm missing something.

/JTL