[smokeping-users] Holes in graphs

Eric Chatham echatham at broadvox.net
Wed Apr 22 15:35:13 CEST 2009

Hello,

Is there any way to minimize - if not get rid of - the holes in the graphs?  I've noticed that when a customer is no longer reachable with the FPing probe, we start seeing holes consistent in all the graphs.  Would increasing the step help correct this?  Right now, I have the step set at 120, and pings set to 20.  We monitor over 100 customers with Smokeping and we use two slaves (one slave in NY and the other LA).  Thank you for any advice on how to correct this.

Sincerely,
Eric Chatham