[smokeping-users] Default ping hosts

Paul Bourke pauldbourke at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:19:26 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply;

Yes Im aware that the package maintainers may mess with the config but lets
assume the default config that tarball from
http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/pub/ uses.

What do you mean by 'non existent ones'..?  I mean, I understand that
putting some sort of server in there would most likely result in a DOS, but
the packets surely are been sent somewhere?  How else can it measure RTT
through ping?

The config is quite uninformative in this regard..