[smokeping-users] [BUG] Config change does not propagage from included file (2.004002)

Claudius Zingerli smokepinglistmail at zeuz.ch
Mon Apr 19 09:42:24 CEST 2010

Dear Smokeping users,

Can anyone please confirm the following:
- I have a main config file A and several included config files A-A, A-B,...
- In all config files I define fping targets
- If I add a new section in an included config file, it does not appear
on the generated website. --reload does not help, killing smokeping neither.
- Only if I touch the main config file, the changes appear on the website.

Maybe there is a secret switch which I did not figure out yet, maybe
that is a feature... Or am I doing something completely wrong?

(Smokeping 2.004002 from oss.oetiker.ch on RHEL 5, x64, fping 2.4b2 from
RHN)

Best regards

Claudius