[smokeping-users] CiscoRTTMonTcpConnect difficulties with Cisco7200 VXR series

Stokkenes Vidar Vidar.Stokkenes at hn-ikt.no
Wed Feb 3 11:58:33 CET 2010

Hello again, and thanks for the email :)

"community" would be the RW community of the probe router (replaced the real one for obvious reasons). I see you have a few more options defined in your setup. I'll attempt to do the same, although it doesn't seem to be required (after looking at the docs)

Best regards,

Vidar S