[smokeping-users] FastCGI / Master-/Slave-Systeme

Ryan Becker rb14060 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:42:40 CEST 2012

As I've mentioned before I've been using the fcgi file all along, and it's
always contained the same thing that your file does.  It's possible that
it's something you need to do with the webserver, though I'm not real
familiar in that aspect so I would need someone to jump in and fill us in
on that.