[smokeping-users] Protecting site with .htaccess

David Thompson dthompson at esi-estech.com
Wed Aug 20 22:04:22 CEST 2014

Re: [smokeping-users] Protecting site with .htaccess

I looked at the .htaccess documentation and everything I have looks correct
to me so this should be working. I wasn’t certain where the files needed to
be placed on the server as I said before no one has touched this server in
years with respect to its configuration for Apache. Hosts have been added
and take away of course but that shouldn’t break anything should it?

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794
(F) 858-225-1882