[mrtg] Re: Not strictly MRTG, but.....

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Fri Oct 1 14:41:07 MEST 1999

Paul,

First off, put the card in the box and run the diags that came with it.  The
card won't use the full range of possible port addresses, just a subset.
The diags will tell you what the card is set at.

Second, 200H-3EA0 IS hex, kind of.  H isn't a valid hex digit, it only goes
to F.  They probably mean 200-3EA or in proper notation 0x200-0x3EA.
(subtext = "the old dos format" was hex, things haven't changed)

HTH,

Ken