[mrtg] Problem with MRTG on NT

Francois.Fouchet at exane.com Francois.Fouchet at exane.com
Tue Oct 5 22:38:19 MEST 1999

Hi !

I've modified GetSNMPLinesUP in order to get the number of actives ISDN lines on
a Cisco E1 interface. That works fine when I start Perl in an interactive MSDOS
window, but I have some troubles if MRTG is running by an AT command or by
MRTGSU. It seems that the faulty command is something like Target[xxx]:
`c:\perl\bin\perl c:\mrtg-2.8.8\run\GetSNMPLinesUP.pl xxx`. In this case, I
suspect that the command can't be started, but I can't find a way to fix this
problem.

Has anybody an idea about this strange thing ?

Francois.

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, EXANE ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.