[mrtg] ATM monitoring on Xylan switches

lfiddler at us.ibm.com lfiddler at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 8 23:03:40 MEST 1999

I would like to know if anyone has had trouble monitoring ATM ports on Xylan
switches or any other switches for that matter.  Other ports are retrieving data
and graphing fine... good program!  I am assuming I have a MIB variable problem,
but Xylan doesn't seem to think that is likely.  Anyone out there ever run into
this and what things did you do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your advice and help.

Lisa Fiddler
IBM Global Services
Network Measurements -- Commercial Internet Team
Raised Floor, Building 025
(Outside):  303-924-6290
(Tie/Line): 303-263-6290
Pager:        303-878-0157
Madness takes it's toll.... Please have exact change ready.