[mrtg] [Newbie]: Text, but no graphs

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at nastg.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 13 22:05:22 MEST 1999

I've set up MRTG to query a Cisco ATM interface. I flood the interface for
twenty minutes. The text at the bottom of the graph (max, avg, current) is
being updated, however I am not seeing any plotted lines. The y-axis scale
goes from 1 to 4 bytes/second. I see the warning about empty graphs on
initial runs and I've deleted the corresponding initial files, to no avail.
I've set MAXBYTES correctly (I believe.) Any hints?

Thanks

Joe

Joe Loiacono                             Phone: (301) 794-2509
Computer Sciences Corporation            Fax:   (301) 794-9480