[mrtg] Re: Setting Max Y variable size

Neil Calvert ncalvert at cabletron.com
Fri Oct 22 17:13:10 MEST 1999

Thanks Jason - but that's what I already had, which is what -gives- you
the 400 max with red line at 384! ;) Alex is entirely correct, this is
one of the 'features' of MRTG regrettably, and RRDTool is much nicer -
unfortunately, the luxury to sit down and learn it isn't one I have,
right now...

Thanks for your suggestion though...

Neil