[mrtg] Re: get-active2.pl and Windows NT

K Mitchell mitch at keyconn.net
Mon Oct 25 20:56:30 MEST 1999

At 11:43 AM 10/25/99 +0300, Jari.Pulkkinen at tietoenator.com wrote:

>Hi !
>Do you have Windows NT version of get-active2.pl scripts?
>Or could you advise me how I can run it under Windows NT environment?

You'll want to pick up the latest version of ActivePerl at
http://www.activestate.com
Some detailed information on installing and using it is at
http://www.activestate.com/support/faqs/win32/perlwin32faq1.html
http://www.whitecrow.demon.co.uk/steve/iis4.html
And you can get some pointers on getting MRTG running at
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/windows_nt_idiot.htm

Best of luck,
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager        mitch at keyconn.net
Keystone Connect                     Unlock Your World
Altoona, PA   814-941-5000      http://www.keyconn.net