[mrtg] XYLAN OnmiSwitches CPU Utilization

Meisner, Jeff D MEISNEDJ at aramco.com.sa
Wed Oct 27 14:13:48 MEST 1999

I have been surfing the MIB for the OminSwitches and have found the CPU
Utilization Data, but it appears that they have included the
5 Sec, 60 Sec, 1 Hour and Maximum all in one value FOR EACH POSSIBLE CPU and
broken it down by OCTET.

So it looks like this

snmpget onmiswitch .1.3.6.1.4.1.800.2.18.1.11.0

returns

1B 1D 23 2D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Does anybody have any way or any suggestions on how I can pull this out.  I
think I am going to have right my own code to do this, but if it has already
been done
I do not to have to reinvent the wheel.

Jeff Meisner
Saudi Arabian Oil Company