[mrtg] Problems getting NT4(sp5) info

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Oct 28 19:40:14 MEST 1999

	I have run into a strange situation with trying to get mrtg-2.8.8
to read snmp data from WinNT(sp5) systems.  I'm running mrtg on a Solaris
box and getting the data off of it just fine.  But when I try and run
cfgmaker against the NT boxes I get a no response from host kind of error
(I don't have the exact verbiage right now as I'm not at that site today).

	The NT systems have the community setup for read access and I've
tried making it both read by any host and read by specific host but to no
avail.

	If anyone has any ideas or things I could try please let me know.

---
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
                -- Andrew Jackson