[mrtg] 3com 3300tx MIB

Rick Horowitz rickh at ValleyYellowPages.com
Thu Oct 28 21:55:41 MEST 1999

Does anyone have, or know where to find, the MIB file defining the
enterprises.43 stuff for 3Com?

I can't seem to locate it.  I'm not sure if this is my own ignorance about
what to look for, or if they're hiding it.  I followed someone's suggestion
about grepping for "43" through the various mib files I found at their site.
Some had 43's in them, but they won't compile.  I'm not sure if this is
because they aren't really mib files.  I'm pretty new about anything
non-automatic with MRTG, so trying to get to enterprise-specific stuff is
all foreign to me, as are mibs, SNMP, and RMON in general.

Any help would be appreciated.  I've already used MG-SOFT's MIB Browser to
find various things I want to monitor.  I just can't figure out anything
about the "enterprise" stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Rick Horowitz                          Cisco Certified Network Associate
Network Administrator                   Microsoft Certified Professional
Valley Yellow Pages                                 AGI Publishing, Inc.