[mrtg] Re: 3com 3300tx MIB

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Oct 28 22:26:40 MEST 1999

You shouldn't need to compile the files. MIB files have all kinds of
extensions. If they came out of the mibs directory at 3com they are mib
files. You'll just need to add them to the browsers directory.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE          DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                       Alexandria, VA
dcppage at dcptech.com               http://www.dcptech.com