[mrtg] Please disregard previous Xylan ATM question.... now have a GETif question..ifNumber???

lfiddler at us.ibm.com lfiddler at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 29 23:42:17 MEST 1999

Ok.

I have been using GETif on a Windows NT box.  When I put in the ip address
and the parameters pop up, the ifNumber area says 2.  We actually have at
least 48 interfaces up.  I only get information two interfaces and when I
add the correct OIDs to my config file, I get data for just those two
interfaces everything else gets the SNMP NoSuchName erre.  Can someone
explain how to change the ifNumber or is that set somehow.  I am really
confused...

Thanks in advance ---

Lisa Fiddler
IBM Global Services
Network Measurements -- Commercial Internet Team
Raised Floor, Building 025
(Outside):  303-924-6290
(Tie/Line): 303-263-6290
Pager:        303-878-0157
Madness takes it's toll.... Please have exact change ready.